Alcohol Consumption on the Speedway/ALL FUN property is strictly prohibited, except for in the designated Drinking Areas.
- Tail Gate & After Show Parties are strictly Prohibited.
- Camping is only allowed at the RV Park - All guests must register with the RV Park office.
- Camping anywhere else on the Speedway/ALL FUN property is strictly prohibited
- Backgate will open at 2:00 pm
- Practice will start at 3:00 and end at 5:00
- Front gate will open at 4:30
- Drivers meeting at 5:15
- Qualifying will start at 5:30
- Racing will start at 6:30
All seating is General Admission, there is no reserved seating with the exception of parties and group sales, both of which will be clearly marked.
Western Speedway does have a beer garden and a section of the grandstands that allows alcohol. The other section is the Family Section and is alcohol free.
Items that are prohibited from being brought into the Speedway include, food, beverages including alcohol, animals, and weapons.
Rain Out Policy
In the event of a sudden shower, the program may be temporarily suspended; however, every effort will bemade to complete the program after the rain stops. If in the opinion of Western Speedway Officials, the bad weather will prevent a return of a safe racing condition in a reasonable amount of time, the remaining races will be postponed or cancelled as follows:
1) The program will be considered complete (no rainchecks) if:
- half of the scheduled events are run, or
- half of the feature laps are completed.
2) Some of the remaining events may be run as part of a future program.
3) In the event of rain, curfew or any circumstances beyond the control of the officials, the race may be declared complete or continued at the discretion of the official in charge.
4) If the program is not considered complete (See No. 1), your ticket stubs will serve as rainchecks for the designated rain date. There will be no cash refunds.